Mini Beauty Haul

A few days ago, I put in all my CNY "lai see" money into the bank and could not resist going on a much-delayed shopping spree.  Contrary to my belief, I managed to control myself and only picked up a few items which I thought I would share with you anyway.




The first thing I bought was quite a splurge - the Make Up Forever Extreme Camouflage cream. This is a liquid concealer that is waterproof and very heavy-duty (as the name suggests).  I purchased this in the shade #5 after being matched by the sales assistant at the counter in Hysan Place.  Being a MUFE product, it carried quite a hefty price tag of 300HKD.




Next, I made an impulse buy of the Bioderma Sensibio H2O.  The main reason I bought this was because I was looking for a new make-up remover to take off my waterproof make-up.  I have been having trouble removing my mascara lately as I started using waterproof versions because I find that they hold a curl much better on my Asian lashes.  That combined with my new waterproof concealer, I decided that it was about time for a new remover and this product has been drummed into my head by beauty bloggers and YouTubers for a while now.  I bought it in the 250ml size just to try it out.  They were having a promotion in Mannings so the price was reduced to 125HKD which is not bad for such a large bottle of product.



Lastly, I purchased the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer.  Collection debuted in stores around HK only a few months ago so I was excited to try some of their products.  Their prices are reasonably cheap compared to other "drugstore" brands in Hong Kong.  This concealer was only 39HKD, a fraction of the price of the MUFE one!  I purchased this in the colour #02 Natural.  It has a pink undertone to it which is good for battling blueness under the eyes.

Detailed reviews coming up!  Stay tuned...

xx,
C